Several Truths About Myself

I really don't have any idea of what my second post would be all about so I decided to say little things about myself. It could actually be read in the ABOUT ME tab of this blog. I added something so here it is:

There's nothing really interesting about me. I'm just an ordinary girl who is cheerful, loud, happy yet delicate, impulsive, indecisive and all. I can even be annoying sometimes. I easily get hurt and I'm not the strong type but I'm not the kind who gives up easily either. Every time I fell on the ground, I always pull myself up. For me, giving up is taking once life away and I can never do that. I love my life. It may not be as perfect as the others' but I'm glad I have this. I know I'm stronger than them emotionally but I cry a lot. Though there were times that I thought crying my heart out is a weakness, I also believed more often that crying is being HUMAN and though people may think that I'm weak because I cry a lot, I know for myself that it isn't true at all because not everyone can cry their heart's out. I really think it's a good thing. Keeping all the burdens of your heart within yourself makes you weaker on the long run.

 I'm a Roman Catholic but I seldom go to church, which does not mean that I don't believe in Him. I just don't think my faith will get stronger when i go to church. I actually feel otherwise. I even believe that my faith is firmer than those who go to church during Sundays.

What else? I'm taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology right now and I just got my Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) license this year (2010). Hmmm... I don't actually feel like I belong to this field but I have to be practical and continue. Anyway, I'm sure I will find what my heart truly wants as I go through this journey of life. I am a very optimistic person though there are really times that optimism won't help and you just have to accept the bitterness of reality.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a track and leave a comment.