Welcome!

Hi. This is my first post and I want to welcome myself in this new blog of mine. I actually have a blogger account already but I hate all my posts there. It was a very emotional blog I can't even read the posts. It was full of sadness, bitterness and all.

So why did I make this blog? Hmmm... No reason in particular actually. I just wanna get rid of my sentimental blog and I just want to keep myself busy since I'm really very idle these days. I've been really so unproductive and it's really been a long time since I'd written something. Keeping a diary is something I do before but I don't think it would be fun anymore. I tend to be emotional on my diary entries and I just hate it. I can't promise not to be emotional here though but I can assure myself that I would be less emotional than me on the other blog.

Anyways, I'm not really that good in writing so I also think that through this blog, I would help myself improve my writing skills or whatever.

That's all. Thank you.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a track and leave a comment.