I Hate Spiders

I'm so pissed right now. There's a big spider in my room and it is carrying a white thing in its stomach. I think it's an egg and it was already hatched 'cause I can see small spiders around. And the big and scary mother with long 8 legs is  hiding somewhere and it's freaking me out. OMG! What if as I sleep, it crawls over me? OMG! I could cry with the thought.  What if as I wake up in the morning, it is the first thing I'd see?

*sighs* I hate that I'm so afraid of spiders but they are really creepy creatures that even if they're dead, I still can't make myself to touch them.

I'll try to sleep and I just hope and pray that I'll never see it tomorrow or ever again. *sighs*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep a track and leave a comment.